Turtle

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Perfect School...


In the perfect school I think that it would all be done from home. All the teachers would do is send the assignments via email, or something like that, with directions on what he or she would like us to do. The assignments would all be able to be worked on with adobe acrobat pro (a program that allows you to type into somebody else's document and leave comments)and when we finished all we would have to do is send it back. Along with this concept there would have to be no required amount of "desk hours" and kids would not have to go into school unless they wanted to.

Another thing that I think would be better is that we, the students, would be allowed to chose the partners that we would like to work with to complete an assigned project. Also teachers wouldn't be responsible for making sure that all the students they teach complete the assignments, or are involved in the assignments, that the teacher hands out. The reason I think this is that I believe that it is the students responsibility to try to get all that he or she can get out of school and should be responsible for involving themselves.

The last thing that I think should be different is that we, the students, should not have to stay in class after we finish the assignments/work for that day. Most days I finish my work in class before the class is over and so I have to just sit there and twiddle my thumbs while I wait for the bell to ring. During this time I could be working on assignments given by teachers that require technology and/or the assistance of others that are not in the same class as me. Also this would give students more time to talk to each other and would stop us from talking so much in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment